|The Ranid Assassin|
His background is shrouded in mystery, his movements are supernatural and his reputation is whispered about. Croak loves to surprise his enemies, using his mobility to move in and out. His chameleonic stealth and flexible fighting style makes him exceptionally hard to catch.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Basic Abilities[edit | edit source]
Blade Flurry[edit | edit source]
- Blade Flurry has a weapon charge that delas 12 damage hitting the chraged hit increase your attack speed by 80% for 0.7 sec. after hitting your charged hit you deal 6 damage.
Activating Camouflage reset your weapon chrage. Hitting your Frog Leap delas 16 damage and chrage your weapon.
Toxin Muck[edit | edit source]
Frog Leap[edit | edit source]
- Immaterial during the animation.
Camouflage[edit | edit source]
- Can move through other players while in Camouflage.
- Camouflage resets Croak's weapon charge.
- The Blade Flurry that inflicts Stun will deal damage.
- Remove any negative effects.
Noxious Lunge[edit | edit source]
Toxin Blades[edit | edit source]
EX Abilities[edit | edit source]
Sludge Spit[edit | edit source]
Deceit[edit | edit source]
- Can move through other players while in Deceit.
- A Blade Flurry that inflicts Incapacitate from Deceit will not deal any damage.
Ultimate Ability[edit | edit source]
Venom Wind[edit | edit source]
- Immaterial during the dash.
Debuffs[edit | edit source]
Toxin[edit | edit source]
- Ticks after 1.25s, 2.5s, 3.75s and 5s.
- Cannot kill.
Venom[edit | edit source]
- Ticks on hit and after 1.5s and 3s.
- Cannot be cleansed by spells who remove negative effects.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Croak is based on Ranid Assassin from Bloodline Champions.
- Croak's Visual design is a reference to Ranids old skin "Imposter Suit".
- Croak's quote "Another one bites the dust" might be a reference to the Queen song.