- Fixed a bug where the Animation for Prismatic Strike would be jittery when casting point blank towards an enemy.
- Radius decreased from 1.8 to 1.75.
- Impact delay reduced from 1s to 0.9s.
- Range increased from 4 to 4.5.
- Turn rate increased from 1.2 to 1.35.
Sirius’ Prismatic Strike has occasionally felt a bit... off. These changes should make it feel more reliable and fair.
- Can now be interrupted, yielding no melee strike.
- Reworked to more reliably detect impact with enemies, causing Sirius to stop and hit more consistently.
- Animations now work as intended.
We have rounded out Sirius Battlerite choices a bit. Celestial Split will allow for better combos with Crescent Strike when engaging enemies.
The deadly power of a Celestial Cycle + Lethal Slash have become the standard for most Sirius players. While we want to keep an offensive build an option, this combo just offered too much value and made Sirius rather one-sided in terms of Battlerite builds. Celestial Cycle now recharges 50% meter instead of 100% allowing for a quick burst but not as deadly as the previous M1 -> R -> M1 Combo. This change also allows for more option at Tier 3 as Lethal Slash is no longer necessarily the strongest battlerite together with Celestial Cycle. At the same time Prismatic Strike has received a slight buff to distance and damage to make it more useful on its own.
- Damage increased from 16 to 18.
- Range increased.
- Bugfix: Fixed cooldown reduction for
New Battlerite Tree
- ERROR: Character "Sirius" has no Battlerite "Orbit".-
- ERROR: Character "Sirius" has no Battlerite "Crippling Slash".- Charged
- ERROR: Character "Sirius" has no Battlerite "Lethal Slash".- Charged
- ERROR: Character "Sirius" has no Battlerite "Moon Stone".- Successful
- ERROR: Character "Sirius" has no Battlerite "Saros Cycle".- Your weapon recharges 30% faster.
- ERROR: Character "Sirius" has no Battlerite "Sun Strike".- A sunbeam strikes down on your position dealing 12 damage and knocking all nearby enemies back when