From Battlerite Wiki
|The Hungering Berserker|
A mighty chieftain rushing into battle with a giant hammer in one hand and his dinner in the other. Rook likes to smash his enemies, with boulders, with hammers and even with his body. Once he goes berserk he turns into an unstoppable force.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Basic Abilities[edit | edit source]
Weapon Charges: 3
Energy Gain: 4%
Jump into the air and slam your mace into the ground. Deals 16 damage and inflicts Armor Break to enemies in the area.
Energy Gain: 6%
Air Time: 0.5s
- Immaterial while airborne.
- Triggers counters and directional shields.
Rush forward and slam into an enemy. Deals 12-24 damage and inflicts Stun. Damage increases with travel distance.
Energy Gain: 8%
Stun duration: 0.5s
Counter the next melee or projectile attack. When you counter an attack, become invulnerable for 1s and gain Berserk.
Toss a boulder that deals 16 area damage and knocks enemies back.
Energy Gain: 5%
Impact Delay: 0.9s
Smack enemies with your meat to deal 12 damage and knock them back. Knocking an enemy into a wall inflicts Incapacitate.
Incapacitate Duration: 2.5s
- Interrupts casts.
EX Abilities[edit | edit source]
Throw a Meat Bolt that deals 24 damage and inflicts Snare.
Snare Value: 50%
Snare Duration: 2s
Ultimate Ability[edit | edit source]
Jump into the air and slam your hammer into the ground 3 times. The shockwave deals 24 / 30 / 36 damage.
Channel duration: 3.6s
Buffs[edit | edit source]
Debuffs[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Rook is based on Glutton from Bloodline Champions.
- Rook's War Boy skin and "Witness me" quote might be a reference to the movie "Mad Max: Fury Road (2015)"
- In one of his quotes, Rook is singing the chorus of the song "Yummy Yummy Yummy" by Ohio Express.
- Rook's quote "Rook Smash!" might be a reference to The Hulk.
- Rook's quote "It's clobbering time!" might be a reference to The Thing from Fantastic Four.
- Rook's quote "No pain, no gain" might reference a workout/exercise motto.