A psychopomp from the deep forests of Silverridge, Poloma uses shamanic powers to guide life and spirits alongside her protector and loyal creature, Toki. A dark disturbance among souls has put Poloma on a new path, leaving her safety and home behind. Driven by her burning curiosity and extraordinary senses, Poloma now seeks her answers in the arena.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Basic Abilities[edit | edit source]
Soul Bolt[edit | edit source]
- Shimmering Bond does not work if the target healed is full health.
- Heals for 4 with Spirit Link if the target is full health
Other Side[edit | edit source]
- Heals the others 12 when your ally is linked at max health regardless of Shimmering Bond, 18 with Spirit Link (damaged ally), 20 with Shimmering Bond (damaged ally)
- Will not start until the target finishes channeling (if channeling).
- Can be casted on allies who are not in line of sight.
- Can be cancelled by the target to end it prematurely
Spirit Guide[edit | edit source]
- Will not heal Spirit Linked self if the target is full health
- The Spirit Guide will stick to the first ally or enemy directly hit by it. Teleporting to the spirit will teleport you on top of the target
Spirit Rift[edit | edit source]
Ghost Wolf[edit | edit source]
Pixie[edit | edit source]
- Mimicked Soul Bolts do not grant Energy Gain.
- Now it is cooldown reduced from 20 sec. to 15 Sec.
EX Abilities[edit | edit source]
Soul Drain[edit | edit source]
- Will not heal Spirit Linked ally if Poloma is full health
Ultimate Ability[edit | edit source]
Ancestral Spirit[edit | edit source]
- Grants Poloma Immaterial for 1s upon cast.
- Removes debuffs on self upon cast.
- The initial hit occurs after a short delay.
Buffs/Debuffs[edit | edit source]
Spirit Link[edit | edit source]
Soul Bind[edit | edit source]
Panic[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Poloma is based on Psychopomp from Bloodline Champions.