A psychopomp from the deep forests of Silverridge, Poloma uses shamanic powers to guide life and spirits alongside her protector and loyal creature, Toki. A dark disturbance among souls has put Poloma on a new path, leaving her safety and home behind. Driven by her burning curiosity and extraordinary senses, Poloma now seeks her answers in the arena.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Basic Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Heals the others 12 when your ally is linked at max health regardless of Shimmering Bond, 18 with Spirit Link (damaged ally), 20 with Shimmering Bond (damaged ally)
- Will not start until the target finishes channeling (if channeling).
- Can be casted on allies who are not in line of sight.
- Can be cancelled by the target to end it prematurely
- Will not heal Spirit Linked self if the target is full health
- The Spirit Guide will stick to the first ally or enemy directly hit by it. Teleporting to the spirit will teleport you on top of the target
- Mimicked Soul Bolts do not grant Energy Gain.
EX Abilities[edit | edit source]
- If the Soul Transfer is successful, Poloma and the target will swap places.
- Damage and healing occurs when both champions meet at the midpoint of the transfer
- Will not heal Spirit Linked ally if Poloma is full health
Ultimate Ability[edit | edit source]
- Grants Poloma Immaterial for 1s upon cast.
- Removes debuffs on self upon cast.
- The initial hit occurs after a short delay.
Buffs[edit | edit source]
Debuffs[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Poloma is based on Psychopomp from Bloodline Champions.