From Battlerite Wiki
|The Time Mender|
Oldur is a mysterious creature able to bend time and space. He can mend wounds with powerful heals and reverse enemy attacks by freezing them in time.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Basic Abilities[edit | edit source]
Launch a projectile that deals 12 damage and inflicts Time Bomb. Target takes 8 additional damage after 3.5s.
Energy Gain: 7%
Throw rejuvenating sand that heals the nearest ally for 14 health. Recharges faster for each nearby ally.
CD reduction (per ally): 1.5s
Energy Gain: 6%
- Does not travel through terrain.
Turn into sand and travel in target direction. Allies passed through are healed for 12 health and enemies are dealt 8 damage.
Energy Gain: 5%
Air Time: 0.5-0.65s
- Immaterial during the animation.
- Travels through terrain.
- Oldur will not pick up health and energy orbs if he passes through them with Shifting Sands.
Negate projectile and melee attacks in front of you. Enemy melee attackers are knocked back and the first negated projectile will linger on within your hourglass, which you can launch by recasting this ability.
Recast Duration: 4.5s
Throw an Hourglass to target location that explodes, dealing 16 damage and inflicting Fading Snare. Consumes Time Bomb, dealing all damage instantly.
Energy Gain: 5%
Fading Snare Duration: 1s
Impact Delay: 0.95s
Melee area attack that inflicts Stone Glass and knocks the target back.
Petrify Break Limit: 20 damage
Petrify Duration: 3s
- Despite being a Melee attack, Stone Glass affects all enemies within the AoE.
EX Abilities[edit | edit source]
Launch a projectile that deals 16 damage and knocks target back. Consumes Time Bomb, dealing all damage instantly.
Place a time rift at target location. The rift reduces movement speed and reflects enemy projectiles.
- Slightly pushes away all units from the area of effect.
Ultimate Ability[edit | edit source]
Target ally's cooldowns are reduced by 25%. Target is removed from the fight for a short duration before reappearing at target location, inflicting Stun on all nearby enemies.
Impact Delay: 2s
Stun Duration: 2s
Buffs[edit | edit source]
Debuffs[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Oldur is based on Herald from Bloodline Champions.
- Oldur might be talking about Einstein in his quote : "Someone once said "time is an illusion". I beg to differ."
- According to the official Battlerite Instagram, Oldur is a Sloth.