Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Leagues and Divisions[edit | edit source]
Grades have been replaced by Leagues and Divisions. Each League represents players of a certain skill area, and each League consists of varying numbers of divisions.
- As of Patch 0.13.2.0 (09/20/2017), anyone starting in the Contender League have to complete Placement Matches. Players are placed in the appropriate League & Division after completing 6 Placement Matches (3 for Teams). Ranked Players losing a match with a teammate under Placement will not lose their rating. 
- Bronze - Silver - Gold - Platinum - Diamond - Champion Leagues: All of them consist of 5 divisions.
- Grand Champion - Has no divisions.
- As of Patch 0.13.2.0
- Divisions per League have been reduced from 8 to 5
- Contender League has been removed.
- Placement games have been added to quicker place you close to your skill level.
- Win Streak Bonus has been removed.
- Note: Grand Champion - Has no divisions.
Note: If a teammate leaves the game or doesn't have a league you dont lose any points.
Seasons[edit | edit source]
League is separated in 2 month seasons. At the start of a new season you get rewarded for your efforts in the last season and your rating receives a soft reset.
|No||Season Name||Starting Date||Ending Date|
|1||Early Access 1 - Arctic Winds||14 December 2016||15 February 2017|
|2||Early Access 2 - Tale of Heroes||15 February 2017||2 May 2017|
|3||Early Access 3 - Rise of the Dragon||2 May 2017||27 June 2017|
|4||Early Access 4 - Secrets of the Forest||27 June 2017||20 September 2017|
|5||Early Access 5 - ?||?||?|
|7||Season 1||7 March 2018||15 May 2018|
|8||Season 2||16 May 2018||17 July 2018|
|10||Season 4||12 December 2018|
|11||Season 5||12 December 2018|
League Rules[edit | edit source]
As you gain rating, you will move between Divisions and if you continue to win you will eventually reach the highest Division in a given League, Division 1. Progressing further will promote you to the next League. In the same manner, losing while at the bottom of Division 5 will drop you to Division 1 of the lower League.
In Grand Champion League you start gathering points instead of climbing divisions.When you lose all your points you get demoted.
You have a separate rating for each team you play with. When you start with a new team, the system tries to estimate a skill level based on your other ratings.
Players & Teams in Diamond League or above will experience rating decay if they have not played for 7 days. Play at least one match a week to avoid the penalty.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
End of season rewards consist of Tokens, Chests and Avatars. The first 5 Grand Champion teams/players on each ladder also get special Titles. You can see the titles awarded and the players who received them in Titles Page.