|The Lone Gunner|
A mysterious gunslinger with a score to settle. Born with eagle-eyes and armed with a lethal sniper rifle, Jade’s pinpoint accuracy is a serious threat for anyone who enters the arena. For close encounters she prefers a good old combination of stealth and homemade revolvers. The rumor says Jade joined the arena games to find the villain who killed her brother. Will she complete her dark quest of vengeance?
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Basic Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Can move through other players while in Stealth.
EX Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Can move through other players while in Smoke Veil.
Ultimate Ability[edit | edit source]
- Slightly knocks back target upon hit.
- Each direct hit deals 28 damage, while each area damage deals 16 damage.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Jade is based on Gunner from Bloodline Champions.
- Jade's quote "Who shot first? Well, I always shoot first." might be a reference to the Star Wars debate about who shot first: Han Solo or Greedo.
- Jade's quote "Go ahead, make my round" might be a reference to Dirty Harry, played by Clint Eastwood.
- Jade's quote "I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it" is a Clint Eastwood quote.