Ezmo still retains the core of his close range burst potential, but with his individual Arcane Fire projectiles more distinct and powerful. Most of his changes have been made to compensate for the lower amount of projectiles, with the minimum damage on Chaos Grip being increased to keep up with the center orb changes.
- Max charges reduced from 10 to 6
- Damage increased from 6 to 8.
- Energy gain increased from 3% to 4%.
- Charges reloaded reduced from 5 to 3.
- Cast time reduced from 0.12s to 0.1s.
- Cooldown increased from 0s to 0.05s.
- Range reduced from 6.5 to 6.3.
- Minimum damage increased from 10 to 12.
- Pull force increased from 1.5 to 1.7.
- (Changed) ERROR: Character "Ezmo" has no Battlerite "Arcane Barrage".
- Arcane Barrage now consumes all weapon charges and fires a projectile that deals 5 damage and heals you for 6 health for every charge consumed.
- Hits needed to slow the target reduced from 5 to 3. Slow duration reduced from 1.5s to 1.2s.
- Bonus damage increased from 2 to 3.
The latest battlerite updates to Ezmo has allowed him to melt faces a bit too fast due to the synergies with Tome of Destruction. We're moving some of this power to his Ultimate for a better energy balance.
- Fixed a bug which caused Ezmo to get his weapon charges set at 0 without them recharging, when standing in his ultimate with ERROR: Character "Ezmo" has no Battlerite "Power Leash"..
- Knockback/Pushback location slightly tweaked. Enemies now end up slightly further away when hit.
- Min damage increased from 6 to 10 and max damage reduced from 22 to 20.
- Ezmo's Chaos Grip now shows a range indicator effect to all players.
- New Champion - Ezmo