Ezmo was once imprisoned by the warlock, Aradu The Reserved, but managed to escape when his captor was too engrossed in reading his tome. Ezmo sealed Aradu's soul within the book, creating the Lost Soul Grimoire, and has carried it ever since. When he isn't playing tricks on people, Ezmo is searching for a way back to his home dimension.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Basic Abilities[edit | edit source]
Arcane Fire[edit | edit source]
- Can be cast while moving.
Chaos Grip[edit | edit source]
Displace[edit | edit source]
- Immaterial during the animation.
- Travels through terrain.
- Ezmo will pick up health and energy orbs if he passes through them with Displace.
Arcane Barrier[edit | edit source]
Shackle[edit | edit source]
Tome of Destruction[edit | edit source]
- Attack range of tome is equivalent to .
- Tome aims attacks at the cursor location.
- Knocks back targets from area of summon.
- Battlerites that affect will also affect projectiles from Tome of Destruction.
EX Abilities[edit | edit source]
Siphon Life[edit | edit source]
- Can move during channel.
- Can be cast with no charges.
- Ability is piercing, meaning it can hit more than one target at a time.
- Heal scales based on the number of targets hit.
- Does not trigger counters and directional shields.
Arcane Ward[edit | edit source]
Ultimate Ability[edit | edit source]
Grimoire of Chaos[edit | edit source]
- The pull effect extends beyond the radius of the ability.
- Pull mechanic does not affect the orb.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Ezmo is based on Stormcaller from Bloodline Champions.
- The weapon skin "50 Shades of Misfortune" might be a reference to "50 Shades of Gray".
- Ezmo's quote "We are up to no good" might be a reference to Harry Potter (Marauder's Map).