See "Stealth Mechanics Changes" above for more information about the changes to stealth. With the bigger changes to the stealth mechanic overall the values of Camouflage needed some additional adjustment.
- (Q) & (EX Q)
- Now enter cooldown when the invisibility effect ends.
- Cooldown reduced from 10s to 8s.
- Duration increased from 2.5s to 3.5s (Camouflage only).
- Fading Haste now starts at 30% and lasts for 1.5 seconds.
Raised movement speed has a big impact on speed buffs and is very powerful for champions in stealth. But it also reduces the value of movement abilities and burst champions who rely on that kind of mobility advantage. To deal with this we have reduced the movement speed increase on Camouflage and Deceit and strengthened Frog Leap and Noxious Lunge. Croak has also received minor damage increases to improve center orb control.
- Fixed a bug where the Animation for Lunge would sometimes restart during the dash depending on latency.
- Damage increased from 18 to 20.
- Air Time reduced from 0.6s to 0.55s.
- Max range increased from 5.5 to 5.775.
- Landing animation time reduced by 0.05s.
We are looking into Croak's EX Q and the impact of this ability in high level play. For now we have slightly reduced the movement speed bonus but we will take a closer look at this mechanic in the future.
- Fixed a bug that caused Croak to no longer be immaterial during .
Croak has been performing well in lower brackets but has been dropping at higher ranks. These changes are both buffs and nerfs, as some bugs have been fixed that gave Croak more sustainability than intended at Tier 3, while some Battlerites and Buffs now work as intended and apply to all of his attacks. Croak’s been having a hard time to snatch Orbs so a slight damage buff to Frog Leap will allow him to snatch it with one strike less, whilst mobility tweaks should make him more reliable across the board and open up more Battlerite options at Tier 2.
- fixed so the Sludge Spit debuff can be dispelled.
- movement speed bonus increased from 10% to 20%.
- movement speed bonus increased from 15% to 30% (due to a bug, it was actually 30% so this doesn't change anything balance-wise).
- damage increased from 16 to 18.
- now applies to all strikes regardless of other buffs.
- now increases movement speed from 20% to 35%, instead of from 10% to 30%.
- - Fixed a bug causing attacks made from to heal Croak for 14 health with this rite active.
- - Slight Rework - Now always inflicts a 1.2s Root and reapplies Toxin if it's active on target hit.
- ERROR: Character "Croak" has no Battlerite "Twin Strikes".
- cast time increased to 0.7s from 0.6s.
- root duration increased to 1.2s from 1s.
- The debuff can now be dispelled.
- healing reduced to 14 from 16.
- ERROR: Character "Croak" has no Battlerite "Leeching Venom". now heals 16 health on impact instead of 50% of damage done.