From Battlerite Wiki
|This article is a stub. You can help Battlerite Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Battlerite Wiki by .
Chests can contain:
Chests can be obtained by:
- Completing daily quests
- Leveling up champions (lvl 4 silver, lvl 6 gold, lvl 8 silver, lvl 12 gold, lvl 14 silver, lvl 16 gold, lvl 18 legendary)
- Buying gold chests for real money or 500 gold coins
- Buying the Ultimate Fan Pack
- Joining the official Steam group
There are three types of normal chests:
- Silver chests contain two random and one rare item
- Gold chests contain two random and one epic item
- Legendary chests contain two random and one legendary item
There are also special chests:
- Halloween chests contain one random and two Halloween items, with at least one epic Halloween item. They are available from October 21st to November 10th.
- Ezmo chests contain three Ezmo items, with at least one epic Ezmo item. They are only available by purchasing the Ezmo Bundle (1 Ezmo chest, 1 legendary chest and 5 gold chests, available until November 20th).
- Frozen chests contain guaranteed winter cosmetics such as frost weapons and winter themed outfits & mounts. They are available during the Winter patch.
- Pestilus chests contain three Pestilus items, with at least one epic Pestilus item. They are only available by purchasing the Pestilus Bundle (1 Pestilus chest, 1 legendary chest and 5 gold chests, no longer available)