|Hero of Boulder Pass|
Bakko has a proud history, filled with bravery and courage. Most known for saving hundreds of people from getting slaughtered by the giants in the north. A heroic brawler armed with axe and shield. Bakko uses his shield to outmaneuver opponents and protect his teammates. Watch out for his earth shattering dash attacks, even calm warriors sometimes go berserk.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Basic Abilities[edit | edit source]
War Axe[edit | edit source]
Blood Axe[edit | edit source]
Valiant Leap[edit | edit source]
- Pulls targets towards Bakko upon impact.
- Goes through (and interrupts) counters and directional shields.
Bulwark[edit | edit source]
- Units who are immaterial can still be stunned by Bulwark.
- Shield Bash is only available after using Bulwark if using the battlerite.
Shield Dash[edit | edit source]
War Shout[edit | edit source]
EX Abilities[edit | edit source]
War Stomp[edit | edit source]
- Goes through counters and directional shields.
Shield Slam[edit | edit source]
Ultimate Ability[edit | edit source]
Heroic Charge[edit | edit source]
- If the initial 35 damage kills the target, bakko will be able to grab a second time. Very useful for taking orbs.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Bakko is based on Vanguard from Bloodline Champions.
- Bakko's quote "You have my axe! And my shield" might be a reference to Gimli from Lord of the Rings.