- Movement speed while channeling reduced from 50% to 45%.
- Fixed so movement while casting is the same value as during channeling (was previously 60%, now at 45%).
- Fixed so the size increase is the intended 15%, was previously at an unintended ~22%.
Ashka has received a lot of changes aimed at increasing interactions, improving counterplay and provide more useful rite options. His Fire Storm has received some light buffs to stay viable compared to mobile projectile options but the knockback of Firestorm bolts was reduced to give enemies more time to dodge the projectiles that follow. Molten Chains has recieved a longer cast time to give players a window to react and counter. Some of the less useful rites have been replaced with more useful options and the strongest rites have been nerfed. Blaze haste duration has been reduced and Conflagration has less impact as the attack speed on Fireball has been lowered.
- Fixed a bug where the line left by Infernal Displacement wouldn’t deal any damage to targets hit through a wall.
- Damage increased from 12 to 15.
- Energy gain increased from 6% to 7%.
- Radius reduced from 0.3 to 0.25.
- Range reduced from 8 to 7.6.
- Cooldown increased from 0s to 0.3s.
- Cast time increased from 0.35s to 0.4s.
- Movement speed while casting reduced from 60% to 35%.
- Damage increased from 14 to 16.
- Knockback distance reduced from 1.4 to 0.7
- Knockback duration reduced from 0.2s to 0.1s
- Impact delay decreased from 1.2s to 1.1s
- Animations and cast effect changed.
- Cast time up from 0.3s to 0.5s.
- Time before Ashka can move again after casting reduced from 0.5s to 0s.
- (Changed) ERROR: Character "Ashka" has no Battlerite "Wild Fire".
- Fire Storm bolts deal 2 additional damage and inflict Ignite on nearby enemies.
- Increases movement speed by 30% for 2s and your next fireball ignites the enemy (duration reduce from 2.5s to 2s).
- Increases the knockback force of Molten Fist and knocking an enemy into a wall stuns it for 1.2s (up from 1.0s).
- Fire Storm can be cast while moving at 50% move speed.
- (New) Inferno
- Flamestrike deals 8 bonus damage and inflicts Ignite.
- Searing Flight grants a shield absorbing 12 damage (reduced from 14 damage).
- (New) Living Flame
- Fireball & Firestorm bolts heal you for 2 health when hitting an ignited target.
- (Moved from Round 2 to Round 3)
- Molten Fist cooldown reduced by 1.5s and landing it reduces cooldown by an additional 2s.
- Fireballs fired through a Firewall turns into Firestorm Bolts.
- (New) Burn Burn Burn
- Fireball deals 1 bonus damage when hitting an ignited target.
- Ignite slows movement speed by 14% (up from 12%).
- (New) Eruption
- The radius of Flamestrike is increased by 15%.
- (New) Raging Fire
- When Infernal Scorch ends you turn into Raging Fire causing your fireballs to turn into Firestorm bolts for the next 3s.
- (Updated) ERROR: Character "Ashka" has no Battlerite "Everlasting Fire".
- When Infernal Scorch ends you turn into Pure Fire causing your fireballs to heal you for the next 3s (reduced from 4s).
- ERROR: Character "Ashka" has no Battlerite "Wild Fire".
- Moved to Tier 1
- Time between
- ERROR: Character "Ashka" has no Battlerite "Char".: Moved to Tier 2.
- Movement speed bonus reduced from 50% to 30%.
- Fixed a bug that caused the fireball casted during
- Pure Fire effect now heals 12 health per hit instead of 100% of damage done.
- Ashka is no longer unhittable in his charge up period, before he launches forward.
- Impact damage increased to 36 from 32.
- Fixed a bug causing Ignite to break crowd controls such as Incapacitate (dots are not supposed to break CC)