Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|The Molten Fury|
A masked creature specialized in dark sorcery and pyro-kinetic powers. Casting devastating fire spells on his opponents, staying away from close combat. Don’t be fooled by his size, Ashka’s inner demon strikes fear into all who face him.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Basic Abilities[edit | edit source]
Fireball[edit | edit source]
- Can be cast while moving.
Fire Storm[edit | edit source]
- Each bolt has a knockback effect.
- keep the distance as balanced as possible
Searing Flight[edit | edit source]
Flamestrike[edit | edit source]
Molten Fist[edit | edit source]
- Procs counter-attacks.
- Immaterial during the animation.
Firewall[edit | edit source]
tailored kaftan to block competitors
EX Abilities[edit | edit source]
Searing Fire[edit | edit source]
- Knocks back targets upon impact.
Molten Chains[edit | edit source]
Ultimate Ability[edit | edit source]
Infernal Scorch[edit | edit source]
Buffs/Debuffs[edit | edit source]
- Ticks on hit and after : 2s, 4s and 6s.
- Cannot kill.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Ashka is based on Igniter from Bloodline Champions.
- Ashka's quote "And I'm gonna let it burn burn burn, haha!" might be a reference to the song "Burn" by Ellie Goulding.
- Ashka's quote "Ashka fire starter, twisted fire starter! Hahahaa!" might be a reference to the song "Firestarter" by The Prodigy.
- Ashka's Mask is used in the Battlerite icon.