| The Beast Hunter
Jumong is a trophy collector who has wandered the wildlands in the pursuit of a worthy challenge. No longer content with hunting the great beasts of the world, has led him to enter the arena looking for a new type of prey. He traps his foes and ends them with a well placed shot from his mighty bow.
Projectile attack that deals 28 damage.
- Can consume Seeker's Mark.
Dash towards move direction and fire an arrow that deals 8 damage.
- Immaterial during the animation.
Fire arrows that rain down at target location dealing 20 damage over 2s and Snaring
enemies. The first hit inflicts Seeker's Mark
Snare Value: 20%
Snare Duration: 1s
Energy Gain: 6%
- Snare duration refreshes per tick of damage.
Place a trap that inflicts Root
on all nearby enemies when the trap is triggered.
Energy Gain: 5%
Root Duration: 2s
You become immaterial, movement speed increases by 100% and all movement impairing effects are removed. Running into an enemy inflicts Seeker's Mark
Fire an arrow that bounces up to 3 times. Deals 6/6/6 damage, heals self for 6/6/6 health and inflicts Seeker's Mark
on each hit.
Fire a piercing arrow that turns to hit the same target again after impact dealing 12/12/12 damage. Each hit charges your weapon.
- If the arrow projectile hits a wall while passing through an target, Seekers Arrow will end prematurely.
- The third hit of Seeker's Arrow benefits from the Steady Shot Battlerites. Only exception is that the knockback from Power Shot is not applied.
Hold to charge an arrow for up to 2s to increase its damage and travel distance. The arrow deals 45-60 damage and pulls the target hit with it. Pulling a target into an enemy or into a wall deals 30 damage to the enemy hit and stuns both targets for 1.2s.
You become temporarily immaterial and movement speed is increased by 100% for 1.2s.
Hunting Arrow and Black Arrow consumes the mark healing you for 12 health. Mark lasts for 3s.
- Jumong is based on Seeker from Bloodline Champions.