From Battlerite Wiki
|The Hungering Berserker|
A mighty chieftain rushing into battle with a giant hammer in one hand and his dinner in the other. Rook likes to smash his enemies, with boulders, with hammers and even with his body. Once he goes berserk he turns into an unstoppable force.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Basic Abilities[edit | edit source]
Weapon Charges: 3
Energy Gain: 6%
Jump into the air and slam your mace into the ground. Deals 16 damage and inflicts Armor Break to enemies in the area.
Air Time: 0.5s
Energy Gain: 5%
- Immaterial while airborne.
- Triggers counters and directional shields.
Rush forward and slam into an enemy. Deals 12-24 damage and inflicts Stun. Damage increases with travel distance.
Energy Gain: 7%
Stun duration: 0.5s
Counter the next melee or projectile attack. Enter a berserk rage when you successfully counter an attack increasing your attack speed, movement speed and making you temporarily invulnerable.
Berserk Duration: 3s
Invulnerability Duration: 1s
Haste percent: 50%
Toss a boulder that deals 16 area damage and knocks enemies hit back.
Air time: 1s
Energy Gain: 5%
Smack enemies with your meat to deal 12 damage and knock them back. Knocking an enemy into a wall inflicts Incapacitate.
Incapacitate Duration: 2.5s
- Interrupts casts.
EX Abilities[edit | edit source]
Throw a Meat Bolt that deals 24 damage and inflicts Snare.
Snare Duration: 2s
Snare Value: 50%
Ultimate Ability[edit | edit source]
Jump into the air and slam your hammer into the ground 3 times. The shockwave deals 24 / 30 / 36 damage.
Channel duration: 3.6s
Debuffs[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Rook is based on Glutton from Bloodline Champions.
- Rook's War Boy skin and "Witness me" quote might be a reference to the movie Mad Max - Fury Road
- In one of his quotes, Rook is singing the chorus of the song "Yummy Yummy Yummy" by Ohio Express.
- Rook's quote "Rook Smash!" might be a reference to The Hulk.
- Rook's quote "It's clobbering time!" might be a reference to The Thing from Fantastic Four.
- Rook's quote "No pain, no gain" might reference an workout/exercise motto.