Patches are changes to the game that introduce new content and fix known issues. They are denoted by the version of the game in which they were introduced (except for early versions, which go by the date).
A comprehensive list of patches is documented here. Each patch has an associated article detailing the full notes of that patch.
- Hotfix including matchmaking changes, character balance and bug fixes.
- Hotfixes to the matchmaking system, Pestilus bugs and other general issues.
- Major content patch introducing Pestilus, holiday seasonal items, and lots of battlerite reworks!
- Minor balance patch with some minor changes to matchmaking.
- Major content patch introducing Ezmo, extending Champion Progress Levels, and balance changes.
- Hotfix to fix audio on some abilities, general bug fixes, and balance changes for Rook and Ruh Kaan.
- Hotfix for sound disappearance and other minor bugs.
- Hotfix for ability range issues and matchmaking tweaks.
- Massive content patch introducing Jumong and Ruh Kaan, Halloween seasonal content with tons of new cosmetics, complete battlerite tree reworks for some champions, balance changes, and general bug fixes.
- Hotfix for some matchmaking issues.
- Minor balance changes to Croak, Lucie, Oldur, and Poloma, as well as a matchmaking hotfix later in the day.
- First non-NDA patch, introducing the Odeum and large gameplay pacing changes, as well as balance changes for every champion.