Grades have now been replaced by Leagues and Divisions. Each League represents players of a certain span of skill, and each League consists of multiple divisions.
- Placement - The first time you play League (with a team or by yourself) in the Season, you will have to play placement matches. You will then be placed into a League accordingly.
- Bronze League - Consists of 10 divisions.
- Silver League - Consists of 9 divisions.
- Gold League - Consists of 8 divisions.
- Platinum League - Consists of 7 divisions.
- Diamond League - Consists of 6 divisions.
- Champion League - Consists of 5 divisions.
- Grand Champion - Has no divisions.
As you gain rating, you will move between Divisions and if you continue to win you will eventually reach the highest Division in a given League, Division 1. We've also improved the rating calculations so that climbing the ladder is easier (where applicable). Progressing further will promote you to the next League.