From Battlerite Wiki
|The Scavenging Inventor|
A scavenger from the outer realms. Iva has engineered her own arsenal of weapons. Firing crazy rockets or unleashing a storm of bullets is her way of greeting her opponents in the Arena.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Basic Abilities[edit | edit source]
Fire 4 bullets in a cone, each dealing 4 damage.
Energy Gain: 8%
Reload Duration: 1.1s
Launch a rocket that deals 24 damage on impact and 12 area damage. The explosion Ignites enemies affected by Oil.
Energy Gain: 9%
Fire up your Jet Pack and travel towards target location. Inflicts Oil on enemies below you.
Air Time: 1.1s
- Immaterial during the animation.
Remove all negative effects and Shield a target ally. Shield absorbs up to 28 damage and increases movement speed by 30%.
Fire a shot that interrupts the next ability cast and dispels all positive effects. Inflicts Stun when an ability is interrupted.
Interrupt Duration: 0.5s
Stun Duration: 1.2s
Energy Gain: 7%
Channel a beam that drags enemies towards your position while rendering you immune to melee and projectile attacks from that direction.
Snare Percent: 33%
Channel Duration: 2s
EX Abilities[edit | edit source]
Channel a flame thrower that deals 50 damage and Ignites enemies affected by Oil.
Channel Duration: 2.5s
Fire a shock shell that deals 10 damage and inflicts Incapacitate.
Incapacitate Duration: 3s
Ultimate Ability[edit | edit source]
Fire a series of piercing projectiles dealing a total of 140 damage.
Damage Reduction per Hit: 50%
Channel Duration: 2.7s
- Bullets deal 7 damage each.
- Each bullet from Machine Gun pierces targets, but subsequent targets will receive halved damage, down to a minimum of 1.
Buffs[edit | edit source]
Debuffs[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Iva is based on Engineer from Bloodline Champions.
- Iva has a crush on Bakko. Numerous weapon skins and quotes point to that.
- Iva calls her machine gun "Bessy" which is based on real life M1917 Browning.
- Iva's quote "This ..costs.. so.. much!" might refer to Team Fortress 2's Heavy: "It costs $400.000 to fire this weapon for twelve seconds."