| The Mischievous
Ezmo was once imprisoned by the warlock, Aradu The Reserved, but managed to escape when his captor was too engrossed in reading his tome. Ezmo sealed Aradu's soul within the book, creating the Lost Soul Grimoire, and has carried it ever since. When he isn't playing tricks on people, Ezmo is searching for a way back to his home dimension.
Launch a bolt of arcane fire that deals 6 damage.
- Can be cast while moving.
Hold to charge a projectile for up to 1.3s to increase damage and distance. The projectile deals 10-20 damage, knocks nearby enemies back and pulls enemies far away towards you.
Turn into arcane energy, travel to target location and recharge Arcane Fire
. Can be recasted.
- Immaterial during the animation.
Negate projectile and melee attacks in front of you. Negating attacks recharges Arcane Fire
. You receive 1 charge per 10 damage absorbed or 1 charge for each none damaging source.
Strike an area to deal 8 area damage and Root
enemies in place.
Energy Gain: 5%
Root Duration: 2s
Summon the Tome of Destruction at target location. The tome mimics your Arcane Fire
- Attack range of tome is equivalent to Arcane Fire.
- Tome aims attacks at the cursor location.
Channel a beam that deals 32 damage and drains 32 health.
- Can move during channel.
- Can be cast with no Arcane Fire charges.
- Ability is piercing, meaning it can hit more than one target at a time.
- Heal scales based on the number of targets hit.
- Does not proc counter-attacks.
a target ally. Shield absorbs up to 24 damage and restores up to 10 weapon charges if destroyed by damage.
Throw the Grimoire of Chaos to target location. The power of the grimoire draws nearby enemies towards it. It explodes after 2s dealing 55 damage.
- The pull effect extends beyond the radius of the ability.
- Pull mechanic does not affect the orb.
Shield absorbs up to 24 damage and lasts 2s.