|The Ranid Assassin|
His background is shrouded in mystery, his movements are supernatural and his reputation is whispered about. Croak loves to surprise his enemies, using his mobility to move in and out. His chameleonic stealth and flexible fighting style makes him exceptionally hard to catch.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Basic Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Blade Flurry has 4 weapon charges. Each charge causes Croak to attack faster.
- Immaterial during the animation.
- Can move through other players while in Camouflage.
- Camouflage resets Croak's weapon charges.
- A Blade Flurry that inflicts Stun will deal damage.
EX Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Can move through other players while in Deceit.
- A Blade Flurry that inflicts Incapacitate from Deceit will not deal any damage.
Ultimate Ability[edit | edit source]
- Immaterial during the dash.
Debuffs[edit | edit source]
- Ticks after 1.25s, 2.5s, 3.75s and 5s.
- Cannot kill.
- Ticks on hit and after 1.5s and 3s.
- Cannot be cleansed by spells who remove negative effects.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Croak is based on Ranid from Bloodline Champions.
- Croak's quote "Another one bites the dust" might be a reference to the Queen song.