Bakko has received slight mobility and area size increases to keep up with the new pace. Blood Axe radius has been reduced to make it less safe as a poke but it has also received a slight damage buff to improve center orb control. As Bakko’s most picked rite Warlord’s Axe also received a slight reduction
Bakko's latest changes reduced his effectiveness a tad too much. These changes should allow him to be more versatile and a bigger threat.
The hit detection of Shield Slam and Heroic Charge have been reduced to better correspond with Bakko's hitbox. A few changes have been made to Bakko's Battlerites to avoid guaranteed ultimate setups and to open up more viable battlerite strategies as his offensive and mobility options have been more clearly separated.
- Fixed a bug with Bulwark and /. Bakko now correctly reflects Harpoon & Javelin however Bakko does not jump to a target hit by a reflected Javelin. Reflected Harpoon will pull the target hit towards Bakko.
- Bulwark now reflects projectiles instead of destroying them.
- Reflected s can now be counter Reflected.
- now reduces cooldown of by 0.5s per hit
- Damage reduced from 16 to 14
- No longer inflicts Fading Snare on max charges
- Cooldown increased from 2s to 3.5s
- Rework - Leaps to target location dealing 8 damage and incapacitating all enemies for 2.5s.
New Battlerite Tree
- - inflicts a 1.5s Fading Snare.
- - can be recasted when the effect ends to bash the enemy with your shield dealing 6 damage and inflicting a 50% Weaken that lasts 2.5s.
- - Increases max range range of by 30% and reduces cooldown by 2s.
- - heals for 4 health plus 2 bonus health per Weapon Charge.
- - inflicts a 1s Stun when slamming an enemy into a wall.
- - causes your next attack to deal 10 bonus damage.
- - hits reduces the cooldown of by 1s.
- - grants 33% damage reduction to self and nearby allies upon landing.
- - increases your movement and attack speed (M1 & M2) by 33% for 4s.
- - increases movement speed by 30%.
- - hits reduces the cooldown by 0.5s.
- - Increases maximum energy by 25% and you gain 10% more energy from abilities.